The Expense to Profit Book
About the Expense to Profit Book
Save without having to cut back on revenue-generating activities AND without cutting staff.
- You’re probably wondering how we do that. In this book, we will go into detail and the processes we use, exploring case studies across various industries where what we do actually works.
- As you read through this, you will probably find examples that resonate with you and your current situation.
- Many people take the do-it-yourself approach to expense reduction. We’ve encountered many clients who started by trying it on their own first. They were amazed when they reached out to us and got results that they themselves weren’t able to get.
Who is this book for?
The Expense to Profit Book is for three different segments of the marketplace:
- An entrepreneur who’s trying to get their business up and running, someone who is in the $1 million to $10 million revenue range.
- The business that is in a growth and scaling phase, which is at $10 million to $100 million in revenues.
- Those companies that are hitting their stride, at the $100 million plus levels.