Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) as a Competitive Advantage
Are You Struggling with ESG Compliance?
Expense To Profit recently announced a partnership with Edenark Group, who uniquely delivers the world’s premier sustainability certification program, the Edenark Group ISO 14001; and also helps companies become ESG compliant.
If every organization could be carbon neutral without carbon credits, that would be wonderful. Since it is going to take time for every organizations to get there, is there a way to effectively fund Green projects that balance against the carbon your organization is producing?
Many companies, either directly, or indirectly via client demands, are facing ESG requirements.
Edenark Group, combining its SEC-approved membership in the Entrex Carbon Market and 3rd Party Validation status, with its Edenark Group ISO 14001 environmental sustainability certification program, provides regulated and securitized carbon offsets that will allow your company to become carbon neutral; satisfying UNFCCC/ISO/COP25 requirements and all three prongs of ESG.
This allows your company to:
- Purchase and retire securitized carbon offsets;
- Become carbon neutral immediately, differentiating from your peers;
- Satisfy ESG requirements for your company and your clients’ vendor needs;
- Use your Edenark Group ISO 14001 sustainability certification plan to transition from the offsets over time.
Edenark Group is a SEC-approved member of the world’s only securitized carbon offset program. They are also a 3rd Party Validator meaning they can model how many carbon offsets a company needs. Once they have sold the securitized offsets to the company they can document and verify the authenticity, allowing the company to promote its status as carbon neutral.
This program is supported by SEC / FINRA / United Nations / World Bank / ISO.
If every organization could be carbon neutral without carbon credits, that would be wonderful. Since it is going to take time for every organizations to get there, this is a way for your organization to become carbon neutral and ESG compliant via a registered and securitized program.
End Game – Value to You, the Business Owner/Manager
- First off, it is the right thing to do.
- Immediate carbon neutrality.
- Immediate ESG compliance.
- Get you certified as sustainable.
- Edenark does the work to design and process your offsets and ESG compliance.
- Help you find/regain competitive differentiation.
- They help you promote the certification, driving sales/revenues.
- Introduce you to consumers seeking certified sustainable companies.
- Help you join a global fraternity of +300,000 organizations.
- They help you enjoy improved financial performance (lower costs / higher revenues).
- They help you enjoy improved valuation / brand image / market influence.